Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I guess it was nice while it lasted

Well, today is CD38, and no sign of AF. It's been an interesting last 2 weeks or so. On CD26, I had a little bit of spotting, so I was super excited, thinking I was right on track to start on CD28 again, but nothing. On CD29 I had some more spotting but it was very odd. One swipe of bright red, then a dark rusty brown, then nothing again. I took 2 HPTs in between CD26 and CD34. Both negative. Then another light tinge of light pink on CD35, and here we are now on CD38. It's frustrating, because I don't know what the spotting means. Maybe it's my body's weak attempt at having a period, but it never really happened? Who knows. The only thing I'm sure of is that CD42 is creeping up and that is the last day I can try to patiently wait for AF to show before I have to start taking provera. I'll take one more HPT before I start taking it, just in case, but I sure as hell am not holding my breath. I'm not feeling anything remotely indicative of pregnancy, but you just never know I guess. I just want to be sure. Just another frustrating bump in the road, but what else is new. Just part of the game.

0 comments: