Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 10

I am having some major cravings today.. I want some pasta.. BAD. Mac n cheese, plain noodles, anything will do. GAH! I'm trying so hard to stay out of the kitchen so I'm not tempted! We have lots of yummy carbs in the pantry lol..

Breakfast: A hardboiled egg.. Running very low on fruit, I have to replenish soon!

Lunch: My pasta craving was really strong and I almost made macaroni and cheese, but I held off and made this instead. Veggie and Shrimp stir fry. It has brussel sprouts, broccoli, shallots, garlic, bean sprouts, mushrooms, carrots and shrimp. Since I've been using little to no salt for the past 10 days, I could really taste how salty the shrimp were from being in sea water! So interesting!






Snack: Grannysmith apple and toasted nuts.



Dinner: Nothing to be proud of.. Cheeseburger basket. Ah well.

0 comments: