Friday, May 13, 2011

Days 4 & 5

Days 4 and 5 have been just as easy, if not funner! Exploring new recipes is fun and exciting when you've got the time and patience. I have 75% of both right now. Lucia has been keeping me a little busy with baby clinginess, but that's all part of the fun, right?


DAY 4
Breakfast: Sliced oranges and pear.


Lunch: Roasted beets, carrots, and red onion with a grilled boneless skinless chicken breast.


Snack: Grannysmith apple.

Dinner: Vegetable (Caluliflower, broccoli, carrot, onion, tomatoe, mushroom) coconut curry sprinkled with fresh parsley and cilantro and lime juice.


Snack: Fresh Pear.


DAY 5
Breakfast: Grilled asparagus, one hard boiled egg, and grilled flat iron steak.


Lunch: Vegetable coconut curry revisited :)


Snack: Fresh strawberries:



Dinner: My first "cheat" of the week. Charbroiled turkey/beef burger with a drizzle of ketchup, pickles, lettuce and tomatoes on a white sesame bun. I needed it, too. Watching my Hawks lose in the finals definitely required a few grams of carbs :(  Picture was taken hastily as well, as the game was on. hehe. I had this with a fresh apple.

0 comments: