Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 6

We slept in this morning and it felt SO good! Subsequently, I didn't eat "breakfast" until almost noon hehe. I just finished it about 30 minutes ago and I'm still hungry, so I think I might follow up with lunch soon. Tonight, I know in advance I'll have another "cheat". DH is making slow cooked beef enchiladas with corn tortillas and lotsa cheese and a salty sauce. But he hardly gets to cook because he works so much, and he loves it.. It would probably break his heart if I told him I couldn't eat it. Plus, who can resist a good plate of Mexican food once in a while? I'll just make a side salad for everyone and have more salad than enchiladas :) I'm not worried about it.

Breakfast: One orange, one papaya, and a hard boiled egg with a glass of water.



Lunch: Spinach salad with a sliced grilled chicken breast on top, and a DRINK! A glass of orange juice with half a shot of passion fruit rum. I needed it.



Dinner: Shredded beef enchiladas (2) and a side spinach salad with carrots and celery, EVOO and balsamic vinegar dressing.


0 comments: