Sunday, May 22, 2011

Days 11&12

Day 11

Breakfast/Lunch: Apples and orange slices. Really should have had a more substantial lunch, but I just felt uninspired.


 Snack: Popcorn. (A no no because it's a grain, but I figured it couldn't be that bad)

Dinner: That night I went out with some friends to celebrate the end of an era. The photography studio where I worked closed and we went to say goodbye, then went out to eat afterward. Something happened at the pharmacy on the way that triggered a stress eating situation (I don't want to talk about it) for me, but needless to say, I didn't make the rigtht choices. Had another cheeseburger basket with water. No photo, it was dark. I did get a picture of the sparkling apple juice I had for the toast at the studio...



Day 12

Breakfast: No breakfast again. I know that's bad for me and I need to knock it off and at least have a little something. To be worked on.

Lunch: By lunchtime I was starving and could have had anything! But I held off and got a little creative. I hollowed out and slice an acorn squash, drizzled it lightly with evoo, coriander and oregano, and roasted it in the oven for about 45 mins. Here it is before and after.

I then sliced it up, and put it in a salad made with romaine lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, black olives, red onion and a lemon juice and evoo dressing. SOOOOO GOOD!


Dinner: I had leftover salad fom lunch around 6pm and rested until Aaron got home, finally! Then when he came home he walked in with cold pizza.. I had a few bites..

0 comments: