Monday, July 12, 2010

Here we go again!

So AF didn't show on her own. Not a huge surprise. I was hopeful on Saturday and Sunday because I was feeling some heaviness and bloating that's usually associated with PMS. It was suggested to be that some BDing might help start things along, but afterward the feeling went away! So much for that! lol.. So yesterday afternoon I took my first Provera pill. 12 more days until AF should be here and then on Monday the 26th I'll go in for my first blood draw for the Clomid challenge. I'm feeling pretty good about it right now. I mean.. I'm a little nervous about what the test will reveal (and I probably will be even more so as it gets closer to the date of the draw) but it would be pretty cruel and unjust of life to give me a low ovarian reserve at such a young age, so I'm holding out that everything will be fine. :) One step at a time.

0 comments: