Friday, July 30, 2010

First blood draw is done

And I don't know why I was nervous. I wasn't nearly as scared as last time, but I was still jittery being there by myself. But it was again very fast, and about as painless as possible. I mean, it doesn't feel good, obviously, but it didn't hurt too badly. I've decided that the key to a successful blood draw really is to drink about a gallon of water beforehand. You may have to pee 7 times while you're waiting for the nurse to call your name, but your veins will be nice and big! :) AF is here in full force. It's been pretty heavy the last few days and it's leaving me tired and cranky, but no time to fuss. We're moving tomorrow and we are so unprepared it's not even funny. It's going to be a LONG night tonight, but we gotta get it done. Tomorrow won't be pleasant either. I HATE moving. :( it's going to be pretty warm and tomorrow is my first dose of clomid. Praying I don't get any hot flashes or I just might not make it through the day. Sigh. Ah well. Pressing on!

0 comments: