Saturday, October 2, 2010

"O" MY GOD!


It happened. I can't believe it. I kind of had a feeling after this afternoon's dark test, but at the same time I was so shocked to see that little smiley face appear. And the best part? It happened at a hockey game! LOL. I needed to save up my pee to get a more accurate reading, so I brought an OPK with me to the game. We walked in the doors of the Rose Garden at 6 pm, and I headed straight for the restroom. I was sitting there in the stall, waiting the 3 minutes for the results to pop up and feeling a little self concious as I heard the buzz of activity right outside my door. Women coming in and out, chatting, completely oblivious to the fact that I was in there nervously waiting for the damn thing to load. I glanced back at it, saw the smiley face, and screamed "OH MY GOD!!!!!!" out loud. I probably startled a few people. I took a picture of it, to make sure it was real, then I ran out to the concourse to find DH. I ran to him and showed him, and he said "Are you fucking kidding me???" hahaha!! then I cried in his arms. I was SO HAPPY! FINALLY!!!! Now we just need to do the fun part ;-) I can't believe I get my very own first 2ww!!! EEEEK! I hope HOPE hope we can catch that egg!!

0 comments: