Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moving on, AGAIN.

Well, this cycle is over, too. No O. Not even a hint of it. I really am starting to wonder if maybe Clomid doesn't work for me. Some other women that I know say that clomid makes them crazy with mood swings ect.. The only thing I really feel is hot flashes.. I do get grumpy a little bit I think, but it doesn't make me crazy. Sigh. Well, this is it. This is my last shot with my doctor and her attempts to make me ovulate. If I don't O on 150mgs, I'm getting sent to an RE. Aaron has his SA sometime the first week of September, so that's the next "big step". Right now I'm waiting to start my period on my own (yea right) and if I don't I start Provera again on August 29th. Then Clomid CD 3-7 and I'll start testing with OPKs on CD 11 again. We shall see what it brings!

0 comments: