Friday, August 6, 2010

Crystal Ball

So about 3 weeks ago I did something I'd never done before. I ordered a prediction from a psychic. I'm not usually one to put TOO much stock into that kind of stuff (I know you don't beleive me because 2 weekends ago I bought a rose quartz lol) but I thought it might be fun to see what was said. This psychic specializes in baby readings. Here is what she predicts for us. What do you think?



Thank you for being patient with me while i got back to your reading. I am seeing you wtih a Girl and they relate her to late September so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They show her as someone who is always really loving and gentle. The one that will give you a hug if she knows that your having a really tough time. They show her being born late at night and I am seeing her being in the low 8lb range. I am not seeing her with tons of hair. 

I think that you are going to find her to usually be one of the taller kids in her class. Even when hanging around with the kids who are her age that shes friends with, shes usually one of the taller ones (by an inch or two). She usually likes to keep her hair fairly long and I am often seeing her modeling during a younger years. I am seeing her as she gets older is more focused on studies and is always really focused. You are going to find that shes not one to fool around when it comes to her future. I think that you will find her to be someone who is always doing things for herself. She really does not like it when someone takes over something or tells her how it needs to be done without giving her the chance to try it on her own and see how she wants to do it.

She can be pretty stubborn. I think that you will find that when you try and help her with something shes the one that is actually going to show her frustration, and actually take it apart at times to do it herself. I think that you eventually learn and ask her if she wants help and if shes struggling and saying she does not want help, you usually just let her do it and see how long it takes.

Shes always really interesting to talk to. I am seeing her having very deep opinions on things and is always the one to have good knowledge on the things that shes willing to debate.

When it comes to career paths, they show her working as a DR. I am seeing this linked to more of a pediatric type feel (she loves kids).

When it comes to marriage, I am seeing her closer to 25. They will have two boys and one girl of their own,.

0 comments: