Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Dietitian

It went well. She gave me a TON of info on how eating affects PCOS and what and what not to eat to better my chances at success. She drew a diagram and explained in detail what happens when I eat and how insulin resistance is caused. I have grocery lists, meal plans, tricks and tips, now I just have to commit 200% to this and make it happen for myself. I have all the tools. I'm accountable for my success or failure. I have to read through all the material still (it's quite a bit) but I feel a lot more informed and prepared to make the right choices because I know exactly why it will help or harm me.

To be quite honest, so far 2011 has been a bitch. I'm hoping to make this my saving grace (<3) and my something to focus on for positivity in my life. Hope I can stay on track.

0 comments: